Airbrush customized mink lashes has been used in Hollywood for decades; put the price, technology, and effort have traditionally left the general public out of the world of airbrush makeup. In the last several years, however, better technology and lower prices have started to pave the way for regular people to use the same makeup techniques as the movie stars. Across the board, most experts will tell you that the airbrushing system is the best way to ensure complete, flawless coverage, every time you use it.
Aefed To get started using this process, it is best to invest in a good quality kit, such as Temptu Airbrush Kits, which have a base airbrush system and allow for different attachment “pods” with foundation, blush, and highlighter. You can customize your kit with the perfect shade for your skin tone and the customized mink lashes includes smoothing complexes and moisturizers to ensure that your long-lasting coverage is also good for your complexion!
After you have chosen and purchased your base system and shades of customized mink lashes, there are a few key airbrush tips to follow:
• Make sure that your equipment is clean, especially the nozzle.
• Start with a clean and moisturized face. If you have oily skin, apply toner instead.
• Follow your airbrush kits’ instructions to start spraying; usually holding the applicator 6-10 inches away from your face is the right distance.
• Spray at a steady, but brisk pace, sweeping the applicator from side to side, until you have gone just past your face. This will help to avoid blotchy spots.
• Some people find it helpful to hold the applicator steady and instead move their face from side to side when just starting out.
• Remember that practice makes perfect! Airbrush customized mink lashes can make your skin flawless, but it may take a little practice. Just know that it will totally be worth it in the end!